My in-house LinkedIn workshops (both face-to-face and via live interactive webinar) provide attendees with a comprehensive understanding of how to use LinkedIn as a marketing, business development and client acquisition/lead generation tool. They are ideal for up to 20 attendees, are tailored to the specific needs of the group and typically include:
- A step-by-step guide to building an interesting and engaging profile that will resonate with your target market
- How to build and leverage your network to get the results you want
- The best ways to use LinkedIn to obtain warm personal introductions & referrals
- The key concepts and etiquette behind employee advocacy and social selling
- How to use the LinkedIn newsfeed to inform and educate your contacts, and other newsfeed best practices
- The best ways to incorporate LinkedIn into your day-to-day activities to gain tangible results
- How to use LinkedIn in a compliant manner
Attendees will leave the session with a fully updated profile and a thorough understanding of how to use LinkedIn within their business. The training also qualifies for CPD. I also host workshops on LinkedIn’s social selling platform, Sales Navigator.
Please contact me for further information and to learn more about the power of LinkedIn.
In addition to my LinkedIn workshops, depending on your precise needs I can also provide:
- A strategic review & audit of your company’s and employee’s LinkedIn presence. This will include a deep analysis and ‘snapshot’ of your overall corporate presence on LinkedIn and will provide tangible recommendations for you to implement in order to meet your business objectives
- Bespoke step-by-step LinkedIn guides & videos that meet your internal LinkedIn guidance (click here for more info)
- For those who have already attended a workshop, ‘surgery’ style one-2-one sessions that offer the attendee individualised LinkedIn advice, a live critique of their LinkedIn profile, and to answer any additional questions they may have